hf1

Sleep attire

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Sleep attire

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:51 pm

At what age did your lo's move into pj's? I'm wondering if this lot of sleepsuits (12-18mnths) will be her last... I think she gets quite hot with her feet enclosed and then grobag as well. We've stopped putting a vest on and just leaving her in wool soaker and sleepsuit. How do we know when she is ready to move out of the grobags? Will she start resisting being zipped in, when she has bedshared with us due to being poorly we all wake up freezing cause she has kicked off the duvet even when we keep it with arms out and shoved down a bit :-?

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Sleep attire

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Caleb is already in pjs, he does wear sleepsuits every now and then but he is already outgrowing his 12-18mth ones so the pjs work better with the large feet issue and the nappies. he is still in grobags, depending on what he is wearing and i have bought some for his next size up as he seems quite comfy in them :mrgreen: but he can sleep just as well with a blanket.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 pm

I use sleepsuits and Pjs on my DD (she's just 6 months). At first I preferred sleep suits, but now I find PJs easier to put on her as since she started sitting up she wants to be dressed sitting up too :roll:

I also think she likes rubbing her feet together and feeling skin on skin in bed, and they seem to last longer over her big nappies as I can just pull the trousers down a bit if needs be. Sleep suits seem to be too short in the body and too long in the leg at the moment.

I'm going to stop buying sleepsuits from now on (she's currently wearing 9-12 mth size) and just go with PJs.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Well last summer she was in shortie style rompers cause with no vest and a 1.0 tog bag but they don't go up to 18-24 mnths so I'm not sure what we'll do in the heat this year :-? Maybe t shirt and shorts instead

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:23 pm

what about short sleeved pjs?

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:25 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:what about short sleeved pjs?

Aye thats what I meant by t shirts and shorts.... jojomammanbebe and next are selling them

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:27 pm

I notice ABK makes some rather cute outfits that could be worn at nighttime :giggle: :wink:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 am

Atm nathan is in 12 to 18 m sleepsuits with not much growing room and he's 10 months.we're co sleeping for now so he's just wearing sleepsuit and soaker and grobags are in the drawer.he seems to prefer it without the grobag tho,probably cos he can move about easier!in the summer last year he wore a vest and nappy a lot of the time or a 1 tog grobag.we didn't use sleepsuits in summer.this year i can't decide whether to get a grobag or not.he'll probably sleep in short pyjamas.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 am

Her summer bag should fit from last summer cause it's the same size as her winter ones which have plenty of growing room. Cause she isn't well the last few nights she has worn a long sleeved top and her wool soaker with bag and nothing else to try and keep her cool :-?

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler