hf1

Sleep attire

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Sleep attire

Postby Woozle35 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Oscar has been in pyjamas since he was about 9 months.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 pm

We haven't used sleepsuits on Rowan since we started using wool at night. Atm she is in longies, PJ top and a grobag and will move into shorties or a soaker when/if the summer ever arrives. I do miss the sleepsuit look though, sooo cute!! :giggle:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Nathan was 1 year when we started using pj's. I missed the sleepsuits but they are so much easier.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm

lazylexis wrote:When nathan's had a temp i've not used a bag and he's just had a short sleeved vest and nappy.last weekend he was very hot so he just had a soaker on.

When she had a temperature Thurs/Fri nights she was just in her soaker and bag but partially unzipped

I quite like the sleepsuit look as well, she looks so cute and babylike :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:24 pm

We use both PJs and sleepsuits for Summer, unfortunately I really think I have to stop using sleepsuits on her, she's got tiny legs and a long body (comparitively :giggle:) she has 6-9month legs and 12-18month body, and sleepsuits just don't fit, at least PJs can be rolled up, plus even if I have to buy 2 pairs of PJs just for her to have 1 pair at least she will use all of them at some point! Why does she have to be so awkward, :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 am

Bella wears either crops or shorties and a PJ top to bed. She has a normal single bed duvet on her toddler bed.

She stopped using gro-bags just before her 2nd birthday. She just suddenly decided she didn't like them anymore and refused to put them on! This prompted the conversion of her cot bed to a toddler bed and the purchase of new bedding for her.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:17 am

Sandy wore pjs for the first time last week, he looks so cute in them :D

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler