hf1

Molluscum

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Molluscum

Postby jules070603 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Never heard 0f this bef0re but it seems t0 be quite c0mm0n. H0pe it clears up s00n.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:57 am

Thanks for the suggestions girls. Will try out some of these alternative treatments.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:00 am

well, I would say don't worry about it. try the alternative remedies and hopefully it will get cleared.
But it usually keeps coming back and you are also as likely to get it so watch out.

wasn't helpful was it??
xxxxxxx
sukhi

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:10 pm

I had kind of wondered if it was possible for me to get it as well, and do have one small thing on my hand that I scratched the other day.

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Joe had these on his upper arms and shoulders. It started with one and they spread so that he had a dozen or more. Then when he was about 2 they all disappeared within one month of each other. Some formed reddish spots, scabbed then went. I would leave well alone unless you use a homoepathic remedy. I think you don't see them on adults as you will have built up immunity to them.

Sue

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:49 pm

I think you don't see them on adults as you will have built up immunity to them.

It usually occurs when your immune system is down, like when you are pregnant, sick or stressed(yes it does).
I had a lady who came to me recently to just confirm they were molluscum as her daughter had them.
But she(mum) had them in and around her perineum, not a best place to have them is it??

So if anyone find these homeopathic treatments works please let me know.
thanks
sukhi

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:02 am

caeganol wrote:But she(mum) had them in and around her perineum, not a best place to have them is it??

Ohh, not nice.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:08 am

i had what i think were a few on my thighs...i ignored them and they went...Boo didn't catch them even tho he bathes with Taneli every day

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler