hf1

Height at 2.5 - 3 years - how tall is yours?!

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Height at 2.5 - 3 years - how tall is yours?!

Postby sophie2198 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 am

Just a nosey really :giggle:

Measured ds this morning (very roughly as he wanted his toast :hohoho: ) and at 35 months he is 3ft / 93 cms.

How tall are your similar aged lo's?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Height at 2.5 - 3 years - how tall is yours?!

Postby sophie2198 » Mon May 10, 2010 11:18 am

Just dug ds red book as wanted to plot his weight/height that he is now....well i am shocked :shock:

As a bubba who was pretty much always on the 91st and higher lines for everything he is now on the 25th line for both his weight and height :shock: :shock:

Feels weird having a 'small' child hehe :giggle:

Also how :shock: is this - on the 7th May 2008 my nearly 1yr old bubba weighed in at a gorgeous 27.12 lb .....now almost 2yrs later he is only 30lb!!!! How weird it is!! :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon May 10, 2010 11:37 am

DS 1 was 3ft 2" at his 2 year check :shock: . He was off the chart from both height & weight :giggle: . He's now 3yr 5mth & was 3ft 6" when last measured about 3 months ago :shock: & weighs just over 3 stone. By the time he's 10 he'll be taller than me (5ft 5").

Not sure about DS2 but I think he was around 2ft 10" about 2 months ago. He's now 20 mths old & weighed 29lbs 3 months ago :giggle: .

I thought DS2 was tiny because he was ONLY 9lb 3oz born, compared with 10lb 7oz with DS1 :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon May 10, 2010 11:52 am

I can't remember what Dawn was now. I think she was over 3foot. Will measure her when I get her back from Nana :giggle:

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Brandon was 82cm at his 2 year check, he's the smallest at pre-school even though he's one of the older ones in his room :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon May 10, 2010 12:12 pm

mummy2threeboys wrote:Brandon was 82cm at his 2 year check, he's the smallest at pre-school even though he's one of the older ones in his room :giggle:

Dawn's the opposite. She's one of the youngest but is one of the tallest/biggest :oops: :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 pm

We measured Gracie on her 2nd Birthday to get her predicted height (double their height at age to for their approx adult height) and she was 3ft, she is slightly more than now, so she is lucky enough to be another 6ft er x

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Kirstyh wrote:We measured Gracie on her 2nd Birthday to get her predicted height (double their height at age to for their approx adult height) and she was 3ft, she is slightly more than now, so she is lucky enough to be another 6ft er x

Wow , so shes the same height , if not abit taller than H is now!! Lucky girl bless her :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 pm

:giggle: she has a tall gene pool though, I am 6ft and DH is 6ft 3". The "shortest" in out family is 5ft 8" which isn't exactly short eh. Anna although is all legs is going to be the shortest at about 5ft 9" we think

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler