hf1

PMM!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

PMM!

Postby lazylexis » Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 pm

The church i go to is linked to 2 others and today we had a joint service at one of the other churches.At ours nathan usually sits/crawls/cruises about and plays with some toys on the floor while the service takes place.The church we were at today is much bigger and that's not feasible but they have a creche and it is only for 45 mins or so so i thought i'd try nathan there.It's supervised by an older lady and a girl who looked late teensish.There were about 3 other kids in it as the older ones go to sunday school.
Both said how smiley and well behaved nathan was and assumed he went to nursery or had older siblings as he'd played so well.:mrgreen: i used to take him to mother and baby group once a week and to sing and sign but he's not been to any groups for about 2 months now.so i felt very proud of my little man considering how clingy he's been lately.dh thinks i'm being daft and stupid for feeling like it!
He did 10 steps again today but is still very nervous about it and would rather be holding on!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: PMM!

Postby Scotia » Sun May 23, 2010 10:24 pm

:wine: Not daft at all. :D

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: PMM!