hf1

Worried about Faye :(

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Worried about Faye :(

Postby Scotia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Fayesmum wrote:even when she throws food over the side and the dog comes over and cleans up which drives me nuts :x

:giggle:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

It sounds like teeth going by the nappies, Martha would sometimes be bothered by teeth and other times not. But I'd also be tempted to drop the snack while she's not eating well.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:22 pm

northernruth wrote: But I'd also be tempted to drop the snack while she's not eating well.

Good point, thanks :wink:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm

try not to worry too much hun. I have a 7 year old, who at the age of 18 months to 3 would only eat yogurt, crisps and toast and he's fine now, no worse off for it. he eats like a horse now. Daniel eats loads of food and bailey just picks, if I put a meal in front of bailey he will eat a quarter of it then he's off. I put bowls of fruit and little snacky bits around the room so he can graze.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Dinner this evening also went on the floor :roll: she ended up with a yoghurt, strawberries and a banana :-?

If anyone has any advice re sleep I'd be really grateful, it concerns me she isn't getting enough and she seems to spend much of the day over tired :-?

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Fayesmum wrote:Dinner this evening also went on the floor :roll: she ended up with a yoghurt, strawberries and a banana :-?

If anyone has any advice re sleep I'd be really grateful, it concerns me she isn't getting enough and she seems to spend much of the day over tired :-?

Sounds very much like alesha at the moment, she turnt 18months last week, and has decided food isnt on the agenda except at b'fast, sleep is also very hit and miss too, yet she often seems to just lay there as if shattered but then wont give in, i always make sure she has lots of juice throughout the day, and just offer little and often, half a breadstick here, a few slices of apple there etc etc, the way i see it is i havent got a appetite every day, some days i am hungry others days im not, and alesha must feel the same, she has her b'fast and goes to bed with milk so isnt going to starve, she will eat when she is hungry and in the meantime just bare with it, wont be long till your posting asking for new recipe ideas to keep a hungry baby happy as she will be eating everything in site :giggle:

:hug: thou i know it aint easy x

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:32 pm

oh and everything i do offer ends up on the floor too after the teenist nibble! which i agree is very very frustrating xx

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 pm

She hasn't bothered again today at lunch and thats without any kind of snack mid morning :( Probably shouldn't but I'm letting her eat the fruit out of my grazebox so I know she has at least had something :-?

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Try not to worry hon, no child will voluntarily starve themselves :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler