hf1

Teething nightmare :o(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Teething nightmare :o(

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Kieren is cutting 4!!! doubles :( oone on each gum...why??? whay all at the same time? the poor boy is so miserable, cant sleep, cant eat :(

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Teething nightmare :o(

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 pm

:hug: :hug: Huge hugs, both of mine are teething so I know how u feel!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:46 pm

You have my sympathy, my usually perfect boy is really unsettled at the moment too. I hope they come through quickly and he is back to his usual self very soon :)

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Oh it's so unfair. This happened to Elliott :( I hope they come through really quickly :hug:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 pm

It really is rubbish isn't it! :hug: :hug:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 pm

:hug: nathan's got 1 coming through too.at least hopefully you'll get it over with all at once.hope they come through quickly and he feels better soon

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:00 pm

This happened to Kerr too recently. The only good thing is it was all over quickly. Hope it works out like that for Kieren too :hug:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:06 pm

awww hun. thats horrible. Poor ethan always cuts two teeth at a time and those pesky back teeth have been a night mare so far...and hes only cut just the two back ones so far! :x

they dont come through in one go do they so it seems to take weeks before the whole tooth is completely through the gum. i know ethan has been cutting these two for over a month now and the one on the left side still isnt all the way through.
hes had 2 colds, sore bums and has had a constant snotty nose for over a month now.
dont know how we would cope if the poor little thing got 4 through at once...think i might leave for a month and let mike deal with it for once :hohoho: (yeah right as if i could!)

i use ambesol liquid on ethan, it helps when you first put it on but i think it wears off pretty quick.
am no sure what else to suggest hun.

hope they all come through very fast for kieran....the poor little thing! :hug:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:06 pm

This is happening to Isaac too - we are starting to come out the other side of it, but he's still miserable. Abbie just has to brush past him and it sets him off in floods of tears :(

I hope Kieren feel's better soon :hug: Hope Isaac does too, need my happy, cheeky little boy back!!!!

( and I need some sleep :? )

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler