hf1

How long does your toddler sleep in the day?

How long does your toddler sleep in the day?

Daytime naps - I wish!
4%
Less than 1 hour
8%
1 - 1.5 hours
35%
1.5 - 2 hours
23%
2 - 2.5 hours
27%
2.5 - 3 hours
4%
More than 3 hours
No votes

Total votes : 26
My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: How long does your toddler sleep in the day?

Postby Rae » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:02 am

Kayleigh (16 months) is a 50 minute girl at nursery, and a 75 minute girl at home. She wakes just after me in the morning (about 7am) and won't go to bed before 8pm, and will sometimes hold out till 9pm as she isn't tired. If I left her to fall asleep herself, she wouldn't go down until about 11pm.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Erin varies so much depending on what she's been doing how her eczema is, whether she's teething etc much the same as her night time sleeping.

When all is well she'll go from 2-3 hours. If something is bothering her a bit it can be between 1-2 hours. Nursery she normally doesn't sleep more than 1-1.5 hours so the following day she normally has a biggy to catch up!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:42 pm

Zach (23 m0nths) g0es t0 bed at ab0ut 7.30 and wakes at ab0ut 7.

He has ab0ut 2 h0urs sleep after lunch, he is much m0re settled with napping than he ever was when he was small, I h0pe he keeps his nap up f0r s0me time yet.

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:58 am

Bella has been having a single day sleep of 1.5 hours since she was around 12 months old. She will not consent to sleep any longer than that, so if she does sleep for 2 hours it's a sure sign she's sick.

My avatar
mumofemily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mumofemily » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 pm

well this might be odd but emily will sleep for upto 2 hours in the day time she goes to bed at 8 every night and dont get up unto between 8 and 9.30 :D :D sometimes later very rarely earlyer :) and shes 3 bless her

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler