Total votes : 19
My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: babies sex

Postby Kybosh » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:40 pm

I voted no as I don't care as long as they're happy and healthy :D

Although I would love a little girl, I think I'll just have to keep going until I get one :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:04 pm

No, as long as they're happy and healthy I don't mind plus I like the surprise :D Wouldn't mind another boy though so I've got 2 of each. :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:22 pm

i voted yes as i would love to choose to have a little girly...but i wouldn't throw away a boy embryo / bundle of cells, if you know what i mean, so no current methods would work for me and i have looked into the assorted methods of trying harder for girls than boys (the how what why and whens of conception!) but the changes of tipping the balance are so minute that i dont think its worth getting my hopes up by even trying...so even tho i'd love to, i understand that i will get what i am given and be Grateful!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:18 pm

No. Although I am desperate for a baby girl if I am destined to have a football team then that is what should be. :-D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:33 pm

I chose no.

Really wouldn't mind as long as they were healthy. I'd love another boy to be close to Matthew, but I'd love a little girl to have both. Couldn't choose!

Joanne

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:50 am

I voted no, I didn't even want to know Rhys' sex at the scans. I think it's nice to have a surprise when they eventually make an appearance. I knew all along that Rhys was a boy though, when I was doing my prebaby shopping I went with mostly neutral but stuck in a few boy things as I just knew.

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler