TMI my baby just ate poo he tried it again

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: TMI my baby just ate poo

Postby shoogah01 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm

:giggle: Euan did this once when he was about 3... at nursery :hohoho:
apparently he decided to just roll around in it like a dog would do :oops: not even sure if it was his :puke:

Needless to say he never did it again and it was the first time he had ever done it

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm

:puke:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 pm

shoogah01 wrote::giggle: Euan did this once when he was about 3... at nursery :hohoho:
apparently he decided to just roll around in it like a dog would do :oops: not even sure if it was his :puke:

Needless to say he never did it again and it was the first time he had ever done it

sorry but every time I think of that I have a right good giggle :oops: :giggle: :giggle: it was the "not even sure it was his" bit

My avatar
clevercuttlefish
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby clevercuttlefish » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Cassidy toddled up to me the other week with a horrified look on her face and holding her hands out in front of her - she hasn't tried to eat her poo since :hohoho: I wonder why they think that it's such a good idea to try it.....

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:15 pm

oh yuck but :giggle:

thankfully i have avoided that so far with my two (i'm frantically touching wood after posting that!)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 am

yep sadly we have had an episode of that. whilst trying to dry a bum rash i though a bit of no nappy time would be good, left sy in charge of taliesin adn next thing i knew, sy had dosed off, and t was having a whale of a time with the brown play doh. was rank. needless to say sy got a mega telling off for allowing it to happen and had to hose the rather dirty child in the shower as punishment. luckily it's not happened since./

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Image :hug:

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:37 pm

He got daddy at the weekend by pulling his nappy off mid change and covering himself and change mat. another hosing down and a very helpless daddy. Think he rather enjoys the hosing down.

My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mellyp » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 am

:puke: :puke:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler