hf1

Rabbit bitten my baby :o(

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Rabbit bitten my baby :o(

Postby smilinglou » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 pm

I stupidly had Lily in the garden with the rabbit running around, came in doors for about 2 seconds and heard her scream, the rabbit was in front of her I thought she was just scared and didnt even see it until got her inside but her finger has a bite about half an inch long, there was quite a lot of blood & it looked awful, my first reaction was to feed her :shock: but it calmed her down, then minor injuries made us wait nearly an hour, it's ok now but she's got antibiotics although the nurse said she probably doesnt need it so just take for 3 days, I'm not sure if I should give her dinner tonight or just milk feeds, it's penicillin so probably not nice :cry: I feel like such a bad Mum :cry:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Rabbit bitten my baby :o(

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm

:hug:

You're not a bad mother! You did the right thing in getting her checked out and I'm sure it'll heal up soon.

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 pm

You weren't to know that would happen hun, don't beat yourself up. Fc is heals quickly. Is it a jealousy thing that made the rabbit bite?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 pm

:hug: Hope it heals soon!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 pm

You aren't a bad mum at all :hug: :hug: :hug:
These things happen, not like you left her with a strange dog or anything, what were the chances of her being bitten by the rabbit, not very great ... don't feel bad, she's fine & will have forgotten it already no doubt :hug: :hug:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 pm

:hug: these things happen and goes to show you can't trust any animal with children unsupervised.
:hug: hope she recovers quickly.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Your not a bad mum these things can happen :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:29 pm

pippa got bit loads by our rabbit and i was supervising her :oops: but then he did hate her and would deliberately bite her and she didn't have to go near him, he go to her to bite her, your not a bad mum these things happen :hug:
x

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm

You're not a bad mum :hug: I left Elliott for a minute and the horrible cat over the road came and scratched his face quite badly :( I hope it heals soon :hug:

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler