hf1

Rabbit bitten my baby :o(

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Rabbit bitten my baby :o(

Postby smilinglou » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Thanks for all the hugs, I think she grabbed his fur, he lives outside but I let him run out today, I let her see him safely away in his run just so she doesnt get a thing about him lol but she'd forgotton, she lent towards the cage for him :roll: she didnt want her massage before bed so probably the antibiotics are the worst thing out of all of it and making her feel naf :roll:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:59 am

Hun, try not to stress yourself out about antibiotics, she will probably have to have them numerous times trhough her life...Kieren had to have a full course at 2 weeks old due to an ear infection...you can imagine how awful i felt then and he was soley breastfed too...

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 am

i have a rabbit and my Son loves it i let it hop around with Ryan in the garden i wont do that any more :-? he love to stroke him. we have a guinea pig too but i cant touch that i'm scared of it :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:35 am

We have a piggy as well and Gracie adores him and vice versa, they actually sit nose to nose with each other, it is really cute, he is a re-homed piggy and didn't have the best start in life but he loves living with us. Next door's piggy bit Gracie the other week, we just cleaned her finger, put on Savlon and a plaster, Gracie had a little cry eventually but none of us was bothered :oops: we didn't fuss so she didn't, hasn't put her of her piggy love at all :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 am

Everyone else has already said it - and you know it as well - you're not a bad mummy at all. It was an accident and you dealt with it and made sure she was ok - not things a 'bad mummy' would do. She's ok so go easy on yourself :hug: :hug:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 am

you are so not a bad mum! Hope it heals quickly :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am

megansmummy wrote:Hun, try not to stress yourself out about antibiotics, she will probably have to have them numerous times trhough her life...Kieren had to have a full course at 2 weeks old due to an ear infection...you can imagine how awful i felt then and he was soley breastfed too...

WSS and Faye is still breastfed at 20 mnths, I've lost count of how many courses of antibiotics she has had. Its better to be safe than sorry afterall. Hope the bite heals quickly :hug:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Aw thanks everyone, it looked so deep and there was blood everywhere (I just found some more on the kitchen floor) but she's fine, the antibiotics taste worse than anything I've ever tasted so we're getting some classic yuk faces :giggle:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler