hf1

What could you not live without?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

What could you not live without?

Postby lilylover » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:59 am

Ok what could you not live without for your newborn? This probably sounds funny but Jared, my dh :D Not only was he the most kindest and lovely man when I was in heaps of pain after Lil's birth (fractured tailbone) but Lily would not sleep anywhere but in his arms :!: So we all co-slept and she used to sleep for about 9 hours straight, lucky we had him :wink: But apart from him definetly our baby bjorn carrier it was fab!

Sam...

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:05 am

Well apart from my gorgeous nappies I would have to choose our pram!!! It's an Icandy apple and I love it :D :D I still have Georgia facing me so we can chat when we're out :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:00 am

Hmm that's a hard one!

My DH was on night shifts for a week when DS was 2 weeks old and I honestly don't think I could have survived that week without my mum staying!

Our swing was fantastic for Matthew when he was little (and now - although he's almost outgrown it :cry: ) It was the only thing that would settle him at times.

Also, my pouch sling was great. Sooo easy to use - I used to put him in it and do whatever I had to do around the house. He was definitely a baby that wanted cuddles and attention all the time when he was tiny.

Joanne

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:58 pm

Our Cradle Swing definiately :!: Phebie was really unsettled as a newborn until we discovered that she had a protien intolerance and her swing was one of the only things that would settle and calm her.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:27 am

My boobs!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also my mum, she was fab, she woudl just pop round for a couple of hours each day, unload the dishwasher, do the washing fold my nappies ready to go and then go home again!!!! I dont' think I appreciated it enough at the time!!! Now she is back in Sydney so no more of that!

Return to Baby and Toddler