hf1

Shoes!

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Shoes!

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 am

Erm Poppy's an 'I' fitting and i've not found any that wide..We had to go up half a size to get some to fIt her. So shes a 4I but had to have a 4 1/2H.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 am

paintedclaws wrote:Erm Poppy's an 'I' fitting and i've not found any that wide..We had to go up half a size to get some to fIt her. So shes a 4I but had to have a 4 1/2H.

Fatty feet here too!! :wink:

H is currently a 6G now so has slimmed down a little but his first shoes were a 4.5H....he only needed a 4 but as his feet were fatter than a H , and they didnt have they tried him with the 4.5H and they were perfect :wine:

They were Clarks shoes but from Russel and ??.....

Hope you find some soon hun :hug:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 am

alisters a 4 1/2 H too! but they seem massive and cant even walk in them :giggle: he just trips over his own feet bless him! i got him some leather shoes from vertbaudet in a size 4 and they fit him great :wine:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am

Ben has always bee a G and we got him shoes from Clarks - I think F and G are the most common width fitting so perhaps they are just out of stock at the moment, all of the summer stuff is on sale so may have sold out in that size.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 am

we've never struggled to find G width for Natalie- try Clarks online, it may just be that the summer stock is running down as it's a popular size.

Ryan's a nightmare as he's wider than an H with a really high instep and fat ankles so everything digs in and leaves marks. He's not even 17 months and in a 6 1/2H....

My avatar
minirose
Clothie
Clothie

Postby minirose » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 pm

See Kai Run are lovely little shoes for young children, really soft and flexiable and wide too. I love them for my children but always find them too wide (my LO's are all F width fittings) so I bet they would fit G/H width fittings well :D

http://www.littlepiggyshoes.co.uk/Brand ... tegory=See Kai Run

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Please excuse me if I am repeating someone, I haven't read all the replies, but wanted to say that clarks only do girls sandals in an F and boys sandals in a G as I have had this discussion with them before, Summer is an E and Jak's bigger than an H so we have nightmares with shoes!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 pm

flutterby wrote:Please excuse me if I am repeating someone, I haven't read all the replies, but wanted to say that clarks only do girls sandals in an F and boys sandals in a G as I have had this discussion with them before, Summer is an E and Jak's bigger than an H so we have nightmares with shoes!

I wondered about that. Kerr's a G fitting and I've never had any problems getting his shoes from Clarks :)

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 pm

We've found that going to the outlet gives us more choice - DS is a G or H depending on where he is growth spurt wise. When we go to the shop we always ended up being offered a choice of two if we were lucky - at the outlet we always seem to have a choice of at least 4 or 5 styles.

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler