hf1

Curious mommy what weight is your DD at 8 months

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Curious mommy what weight is your DD at 8 months

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 pm

pippa was 17lb1 at 8 months she's 15 months now and weighs about 22lb and has just outgrown most of her 6-9 month stuff and still has a fair bit of room in her 9-12 month stuff she's about 76cm now, and on the 50th, was on the 9th at birth but slowly gained and has been on the ninth since about 8 months. her 9-12 month stuff is far to long, infact i'm thinking the 9-12 month dress i bought for her to wear last xmas but was to big may actually fit her this xmas. She was in her 6-9 month stuff for 8 months in total little midget :giggle:

My avatar
Rebaby
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Rebaby » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Tobias was 20lb 7oz last time we had him weighed (which was on his 8 month 'birthday' :mrgreen: ) He's quite tall though too so doesn't look overly chunky (i don't think) except his thighs maybe :lol: He was born on the 25th centile for weight and quickly jumped up to between the 50th and 75th- lately he is hovering just under the 75th. Not sure about height though because he was measured at birth but not since.

He is in mainly 9-12 month and some 12-18 month clothes. Everyone is always commenting on "what a big boy he is", but to me he's just normal because he's my little guy, i'm sure it's the same for everyone no matter the size of their LO :wink:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 am

When was he born? Pearl was the 18th nov 2009! :)

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm

I can now post on this thread!! DD was 14lb 14.5oz yesterday at 8 months and 1 day.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

DS1 was 14lb at 10weeks! 8 months he was 20lb5oz (8lb6oz born)
DD was 18.5lb at 8 months (9lb5oz born)
DS2 was 18lb at 8 months (9lb6oz born)

My avatar
pinkgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby pinkgirl » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

My dd is 5 months and 20lb :shock: She was 9lb 7 at birth.

She's a right chunker - she just ripples with fat :giggle: She's breastfed and as its supposed to be impossible to overfeed a bf baby I'm not worried, and neither is her paediatrician or dietician (we see them because she's very allergic to dairy to the extent that she reacted to it in my diet) She's just crossed the 98th centile line.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Im sure she is a beautiful girl!! I bet you feel so proud that its all down to your breastfeeding! :bf:

My avatar
pinkgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby pinkgirl » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Yes she's gorgeous - its just a pain to find nappy wraps to fit round her thighs! :oops: She's already in 35lb+ wraps done up tightly at the waist because smaller ones dig in at the thighs and hurt her. She seems to carry all her weight there! I have no idea what we're going to do if she gets much fatter!

Its funny because when she was a few days old the midwife told me she thought I didn't have enough milk and I'd have to give up bf! :evil: Silly woman! :roll:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:06 pm

What terrible advice from someone who should be promoting breastfeeding! Not the confidence bosting advice you need. Thank god you ignored her! :evil:
My DD has chunky tights as well and a slim tummy? :hohoho: They are funny little things!

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler