hf1

happyland

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: happyland

Postby northernruth » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 pm

We like both Happyland and Little people, but I find a lot of the happyland stuff is a bit samey (bakery vs butchers shop type thing) but the kids don't seem to mind :wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Poppy has the fairy set with little car and house which she loves. Noah has all Little People things and he plays with them most days.

Also Little Stars yoghurts currently have a 20% off offer for ELC on their packs. Its valid until the end of October.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby girlinleeds » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm

:wine: have to look out for the voucher, i don't buy little stars but we get them at work so will have to find one :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:30 pm

girlinleeds wrote::wine: have to look out for the voucher, i don't buy little stars but we get them at work so will have to find one :giggle:

Join the birthday club and they send you the 20% voucher every year for their birthday - perhaps you could have a child that was born in November :wink:

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

The birthday club code is pretty straightforward, this month's will be BC0710, August will be BC0810, etc. Will give you 20% off if you order online (although you'll still have to pay for postage but it might be worth it).

We've got Happyland track, trains, road and a few 'houses' like the post office, school, train stations. All of it came from ebay, very cheaply as there seems to be alot of it around, although probably better to buy sooner rather than later before everyone starts thinking about Christmas!

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler