ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: what name?

Postby ericaj1 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Well we'll be being handed one in 4 1/2 months and we think we will call baby:

Girl: Lucy Rose
Boy: Daniel Joseph

If Df had no input I would have either Claudia, Freya, Lyra for a girl and Oliver or Nathaniel for a boy.

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:05 pm

hmmm... I like celtic/gaelic boys' names but I've got so used to getting vetoed I can't think... so I'll vote for Alexander, called Xander. For girls... no idea! Annika, maybe.

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:14 am

ericaj1 wrote:Well we'll be being handed one in 4 1/2 months
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the way you say that! I'll ask you in 5 months if they just 'handed it to you'! :D :D

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:51 am

Claire wrote:
ericaj1 wrote:Well we'll be being handed one in 4 1/2 months
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the way you say that! I'll ask you in 5 months if they just 'handed it to you'! :D :D

:lol: :lol: I did mean after the hard work of course :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 am

:lol: :lol: Well we are going to "be handed one" in about 6 weeks time and as you know he will be called Ben Andrew. If it had been a girl I was hoping for Faith, Caitlyn or Lauren (none of which Mark was overly keen on! but then he is a teacher of 100s of kids so choosing names that don't remind him of a naughty child is challenging!). My fave girls names were Evelyn (doesn't work because of our surname!) or Ella (our friend named their little girl Ella so not really an option). My grandmother was called Queenie which I love and it would mean alot to name a baby after her but I wouldn't do it to the poor child, they would be sure to be picked on :lol:

I never had any strong favourites for boys names so am happy that Mark chose Ben after his grandad and Andrew after his Dad (also Mark's middle name) as it means so much to him and his family :D

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:38 pm

A boy would be Rupert or Jack

A girl would be Harriet or Beth

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler