Postby emmalala » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm

are they any good for a 2 year old? he loves ride ons

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wheely bugs?

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 pm

I'd imagine so, Rufus is getting the Tiger for Xmas, he is way too small for it at the moment but doesn't need anything at the moment so I thought we could just put it away,if I don't give my Dad very specific instructions on gifts for the boys we get something totally unsuitable or so massive it won't fit in the house! :roll: :giggle:

Only tip I'd been given is not to bother with the small one, it's outgrown too quickly so go for the larger one.

Which do you fancy?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Poppy loves Noahs, and Noah loves it everytime Poppy wants it. Its funny because they have one each but ALWAYS argue over the same one. :roll:

Oh i bet he'd LOVE a police littletikes car. :wink:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 pm

India loves her's and Max pushes it around like a little cart. Best on wooden floors. If you do get one, make sure its the larger one as the small is really quite small.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:04 pm

I was leaning towards the tiger one. its cute and he loves tigers ;) we have wood floor too. He has a little tykes car in the garden but hes not too fussed about it :( my house is teeny too. I reckon he would love the wheely bug, might have to get him a large tiger for his birthday

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Its the large tiger we have :) He gets dragged around by his tail a fair amount thanks to Max.. :giggle:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm

emmalala wrote:I was leaning towards the tiger one. its cute and he loves tigers ;) we have wood floor too. He has a little tykes car in the garden but hes not too fussed about it :( my house is teeny too. I reckon he would love the wheely bug, might have to get him a large tiger for his birthday

I think it should be a good bet as it's quite small for a ride on, so ideal for indoors. I saw the Tiger in real-life at the weekend, normally shops only have cow, bee & ladybird .. it's gorgeous especially the fuzzy ears!

I also love the Tiger Trunki, so cute! I will find a way to justify getting Rufus one at some point :giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi Emma, I would definately go for the large one even though they are for 3-5 as the small one is tiny (Caleb too big for his already and he is 15 months :shock: ) I dont sell them anymore as I do the ride and rolls instead (you may have seen Caleb's lion in his pics) but I may be able to get you one cheaper if you let me know :wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm

We've got a Tiger and a Mouse and they both fight over the mouse. The tiger gets ignored. :roll:

I bought the small ones because they both got them for first birthdays and with Poppy being small (at the time, shes shot up now) we thought it best, Noah is fine on the small too but if i'd have waited i'd have bought the large ones. But not until they were two.

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler