hf1

What to buy.?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

What to buy.?

Postby ems101 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:04 pm

DD's birthday is coming up and im thinking of kitting her out for the forthcoming winter. She is crawing at the mo, but I imagine it wont be that long before she walks, certainly before winters out!! So what do you recommend i buy her? A coat? A waterproof all in one? a footless snow suit? A rain coat?

Too many choices! All I want to get her really are wellies! SO cute!!

Em x

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What to buy.?

Postby moo54 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 pm

My dd is the same age (!), I think the footless rain suits look good and then you can put as many clothes underneath as you need?

Though I'm not going to get one, dd has a coat and a footmuff, I doubt she'll be walking anytime soon, she's similar to ds's at this age and he left it to 15mths.

Are you getting any toys (just looking to pinch ideas :giggle: )

My avatar
Lilybet
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Lilybet » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 pm

We were leant an excellent all in one snow suit thing that kept Roman really snuggle - and it had mittens and feet that you could pop on and off, so in the pushchair he was snuggled right in, but if he wanted to get out he could pop the feet off, wooly socks on and wellies on, and off he'd pop! Not that he could walk last winter - but hey - it's still a great idea! I'm not sure where it was from though, but knowing you can get them is a start :giggle:

My avatar
happyanne
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby happyanne » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 pm

A coat and a footless snow suit - one for usual outgoings and the other for fun in the snow!

Return to Baby and Toddler