hf1

My poor girly (and whinge)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

My poor girly (and whinge)

Postby happytails » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 am

My poor little girly is full of a cold, her nose is so sore and she is really clingy :( Had a raging temp last night but seems ok now. Only thing is she is throwing many more tantrums than usual and so far refused to have a wee on loo (been awake 5 hours) and poo'ed in her pants :-? I know its because she isnt too well but im full of this cold too and my allergies are bothering me today too and being :pregnant: cant take much. My eyes are really sensitive so i cant even see to well today either :(

We were going to go to my nanas later but im not sure if we should because id hate for her to get this cold :( So we will probably be stuck in which means she is more likely to be bored and play up :( OH has work to be doing in his office so its just me and DD today. Really hope she perks up soon, missing my happy little girly :babyroll:

Sarah x

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: My poor girly (and whinge)

Postby rachel » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 pm

:hug: Hope you are both feeling better soon :hug: It's awful when LO's are unwell, especially when you are :pregnant: , will she have a nap, and could you nap with her??

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: My poor girly (and whinge)

Postby happytails » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:46 pm

rachel wrote::hug: Hope you are both feeling better soon :hug: It's awful when LO's are unwell, especially when you are :pregnant: , will she have a nap, and could you nap with her??

She's already napped :( and i decided to sort under the stairs out whilst i had to time to myself :-? looking back i should have jumped at the chance to nap. Really could do with one and no sign of her sleeping until atleast 7-8pm :(

Return to Baby and Toddler