hf1

Yay, sleep at last

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Yay, sleep at last

Postby knees_on » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 pm

so randomly she has slept for 7 hours straight for the last 3 nights! You never know she may start settling earlier and I may just start having some evenings back! Dare i dream that i may start feeling more human again soon? What with Martha not sleeping through til 2 and a half I had given up hope.
but seeriously it does need to get better soon as I'm finding it so tough.
Here's to light at the end tunnel!:):)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Yay, sleep at last

Postby flutterby » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Only slightly jealous ;) seriously though, YAY, that's great, hope it continue

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:09 am

oh yay :happypixies:

i know exactly how you feel. i've not felt human since about april. i don't dare writ down what dd did sleepwise for the last 3 nights for fear that it will bring it all to an end.

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Yay for sleep! Long may it continue!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm

:wine:

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am

ok so last 2 nights have b@een 3 or 4 hours :( I dont feel I an keep doing this. ive got too much at stake and things keep having to give. Namely the kids, my hubby and my health. Sorry to keep moaning on but starting to feel a bit desperate and just wish I could come up with the answer.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

aww hun :hug: :hug:

are your lo and mine coming on here and arranging their sleeping tricks? after 3 fab nights, last 2 nights we've been up for hours in the middle of the night. last night i went to bed at midnight :doh: :doh: , then was up from 1.45 until 5.30, then up again at 6.30. :night:

wish i knew what to do about it too. at least we both know we're not alone :hug:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

huge :hug: to you both. I find I can cope with most things life throws at me if I've had enough sleep. If not I just feel down and energyless the next day. Max has started waking a lot in the night after previously being a fantastic sleeper. This and his uber-clinginess during the day have left me drained and my nerves frayed.

Hope you manage to get sleep soon :D

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 pm

SO its not just me then!! Hugs to everyone sleep deprived!!! It must be awful being up all night like that :hug:

I'm no good without LOTS of sleep either and also not a morning person :giggle:

Last night was awful so I decided to try to put her down a bit earlier tonight. She ended up having last feed at 9 and then fidgeting for AAAAAAges so she went up at nearly 10 - so much for an early night. I left it to DH to go and settle her as if I go she just thinks milk. He left it quite a long time but she settled ok and is still asleep. BUT now I have to go and do my medication which I'm worried will wake her and as I can't get out of bed once I've done it, she will be in my bed all night and subsequently feeding ALL night :roll: I just don't even want go upstairs as I dread nighttimes at the mo :cry:

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler