hf1

Yay, sleep at last

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Yay, sleep at last

Postby knees_on » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 am

well she woke up after my medication but she only kind of grumbling so i left her and all in all slept for 7 hours. I feel human today and having very productive day so far...at last :) :) :)

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:36 pm

:mrgreen:

no such luck here i'm afraid. glad you got a good night though.

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 pm

:hug: Aw by the sounds of things could get better really soon. I sometimes tell myself that she won't be so cute and tiny for long, and even though I havent been able to anything for nearly a year I will soon forget the tough stuff and be wondering where the time went and how did she get so big!!

I can't help but almost expect every good night to be followed by another 'turning the corner' good night but I've really got to focus on rolling with whatever happens.

DD1 has been spoiling me rotten though :giggle: She got the others bathed and breakfasted this morning and while I had my back turned started home ed with them :D :D A :yahoo: nD she offered to make dinner and thusly made 6 pizzas from scratch without any help whatsoever! DH and I didn't know what to do with ourselves! We really noticed the help. She's never been a bother that one. Abigail on the other hand........ :giggle:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler