hf1

Baby bath

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Baby bath

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Bluebell wrote:I was wondering about Burts Bees too, we were given a new mum/baby kit of their stuff and it is LOVELY, but when I saw it in Waitrose I remember thinking £12 is a lot of money to spend on bubble bath :-( However, I guess I'd only use a tiny bit each time.
:wine:

I think it was £9.99 in both Boots & John Lewis :wink: It has lasted me ages & ages, I had the Bubble Bath, Shampoo/Baby Wash, Baby Powder & Baby Oil - full size ones & I think I paid £40 for the lot from my . burtsbees . com
This time around I just bought the Baby Wash/Shampoo and use a tiny squirt in the bath & then a teeny bit more to wash his hair.

The baby oil is actually just grapeseed with apricot oil so you could make your own probably cheaper :D

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks ladies... the porridge oats are great so far. We have some Earth Friendly Baby too, but not tried it yet. Still tempted by Burts Bees, but probably won't try that for a while as we're getting on well with the porridge oats at a fraction of the cost.
:wine:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:26 pm

I use oil and it last ages and leaves dd skin lovely and soft!

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Ive just bought some halo and horns stuff for baby when we start using baby bath etc etc. it was less than £3 from asda so can pick it up when I do my normal shop :wine:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler