PMM - No tears at playschool!

My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

PMM - No tears at playschool!

Postby moonsunstars2 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:48 am

I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!

We had tears everyday Ben went to playshool last term.... but today - all he said was can somebody make an aeroplane with me? said goodbye and of I went!!!

i think that because I've finished work now Ben knows he will see me this afternoon (I've promised him I'll do all my housework and spend the afternoon making the world's biggest train track!), instead of playschool, lunch then mummy of to work.

It's amaing to see him go from clinging to my arm cring when I left him at playshool and when I went to work to wavingme of happily.

FC I don't get a phone call halfway during the morning!!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: PMM - No tears at playschool!

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:49 pm

:wine: Hope he had a lovely morning & you enjoyed every minute with him this afternoon :D

My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby moonsunstars2 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:28 pm

we had a fab afternoon! we made train tracks for his thomas, read books, did drawing, played on his trampoline in the garden! (& ben made me get in the trampoline too :hohoho: - it was abit cramped but ben was in hysterics lol)
Apparently he was fine, he asked to go home at 11am but the teacher just said no mummy needs you here all morning so she can get the ironing done... but otherwise he was happy - no tears at all!

so a full 3 our session absolutely fine!! hope it goes that smoothly thurs & fri!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:29 pm

:wine: fc :lol:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox