hf1

Worms :s

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Worms :s

Postby weefywoo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Well there are no signs so I think I'll leave the torch in the cupboard for now :giggle:
I'm not going to de worm until there is evidence of the little blighters :puke:
Thankies Ladies :babyroll: :hug:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I feel very faint reading this.... I have a bad fear of worms - doesn't matter what size, if they are at all visible I will freak out. What on earth will I do if my kids ever get worms?? It probably sounds like I'm overreacting but I really don't think I could even go near a child's bum if they had worms. If I got them I'd cry.

This could be enough to bring on OCD-style handwashing :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:48 pm

queen bee wrote:Ok Far TMI alert here

My boys have had them a few times. They complained of an itchy bum and couldn't setle at night, so I did the bum in the air, bright light thing and went 'fishing' for them with a bit of toilet paper I got them to try to open up as much as possible (without hurting them of course) "Go on trump in Mummy's face" usually works with my boys. :hohoho: Then I just wait until I see the worm and lift it out with a cotton bud (very gently) I can usually manage to get them out so they can sleep. Then treat us all with Ovex. Lily had them too last time. I found 2-4 tiny white worms in her nappy each morning (dead). :puke:
I do all the showers in the omorning, washing bedclothes stuff as well to break the cycle

Gosh, don't my kids sound delightful :oops: :hohoho:

:giggle: trump in Mummy's face.
We have treated ours once when they started eating seriously monstrous amounts x

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler