hf1

I feel so frustrated

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

I feel so frustrated

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Daragh must have teeth coming through :x :x he's been up all night being a PITA, kicking blankets off and shouting, pulling my hair and punching me :evil: 2 hours ago he decided he was tired, and he still isn't asleep, I've put him down in his cot at least a dozen times, now he's probably actually hungry again and if he'd just gone to sleep in the first place I wouldn't be tearing my hair out and he wouldn't be screaming in his cot right now. I've lost two hours of my day just trying to put him down and I've a million things to do. I promised Molly I'd play with playdough with her, but now she's told me she's "finished playing playdough" and I've missed it :( She's annoyed. Now I have to go back up, try to put him to sleep again and maybe get a couple of hours to do things, but not be able to go to town, or, take a tired grumpy baby into town with me and get nothing else done.

:x :x :x

sorry, no need to reply, I just needed to rant :rant:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: I feel so frustrated

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Would taking him for a walk in the buggy help? I know that when A gets overtired like that, it's impossible to get her asleep but after a short walk she's out for the count

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:24 pm

We have our fair share of days like that too hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope he goes off to sleep and you and Molly get to do something nice together :hug:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Oh man we all definitely have days like that... When Grace is shattered and in no mood for lunch, yet hungry she has milk and then I do bedtime routine music and curtains shut...

Hugs - hope you get a chance to do something chilled...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:31 pm

:hug: :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:35 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: I've had quite a few days like that recently. Jake's being a PITA about napping etc. Too often recently he's fallen asleep in his chair rather than his cot as I can't keep trying to settle him.

Return to Baby and Toddler