DD2 Screaming when asleep

My avatar
clevercuttlefish
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

DD2 Screaming when asleep

Postby clevercuttlefish » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:46 am

Hi,

Dd2 is 2 years and 4 months old and has started to scream and shout in her sleep. It's been happening for the past week or so. When I go in to check her she's laying down and is fast asleep. She's screaming and shouting at the top of her voice so I've had to move her out of her sisters room and back in with me. There haven't been any changes in her routine or anythin,g although she had started to try to drop her naps but since she's been shouting at night she's started taking a nap every day again.

It sounds like night terrors but without the sitting up/eyes open aspect of it but I didn't think little ones would get them.

Has anyone else experienced this with toddlers? Any ideas what I can do?

Gail x

My avatar
dawnmurray919
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: DD2 Screaming when asleep

Postby dawnmurray919 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:36 am

emilys being at the same kinda thing.the other night i put her in a heavier grobag,and didnt give her cheese that day and she slept better,could it be something simple like,cheese in the evenings or smething in her diet?

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: DD2 Screaming when asleep

Postby emmavmorgan » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 am

:hug:
Sam does it, has done since the was about 2, in fact last night he was crying his eyes out but fast asleep? I have never figured out what causes it but he is such a deep sleeper I figure he is just having a bad dream but it doesn't wake him up iysmim.
see you at school :giggle:

Return to Baby and Toddler