hf1

Anyone used kiddy car seat?

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Anyone used kiddy car seat?

Postby g murphy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:38 pm

not got one of those but thinking of getting this one http://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/Products ... 195&pID=0#

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:17 pm

We have one and love it. We went through a brief period where Ewan was resisting going into the car and getting him into the seat and the bumper on was a struggle but this lasted about 3 weeks and other than that it has been perfect. We chose it because of the excellent safety ratings and which? reviews as well as the fact it fits very easily in our teeny Aygo.

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 pm

We have the kiddy comfort pro - it is fab :wine:

One of our main reasons for getting the kiddy seat was the fact that dd used to take her arms out of the straps on her 5-point harness, so making it useless in an accident! Not a problem with this seat due to the impact shield.

DD loves it, the little seat cushion has several layers of foam in it so you can adjust the height of the child a little, we still use one layer of foam in it and she is nearly 3.

If you have a car with adjustable seat backs in the rear - like a galaxy - you can just recline the adult seat and the kiddy seat will recline with it, but as others have said dd tends to sleep on the impact shield anyway.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 am

our plan is to purchase the cybex pallas which is similar, and from £120 on the mamas and papas website atm. i think i like that one a little more meself.

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Last edited by ebonina on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 am

We've just recieved our kiddy infinity pro through the post, its absolutly brilliant, really comfy, light and nice looking DD loves it and fell asleep in it with minutes of going on our 'test run'! Shes now using it as her own little arm chair in the living room!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 am

We also looked art cybex pallas and compared the two on'Which' website. Kiddy came out significantly better in safety ratings (79%v63%), so we opted for kiddy. Our concerns re reclining, were unwarented as the kiddy is quite reclined anyway, and the head cusions support for sleep anyway.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of buying xx

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler