hf1

Should i leave him?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Should i leave him?

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 am

Mick has booked me in to have my hair dyed on the 17th as he has overtime especially just to pay for it :cry: :yahoo:

It will take just over 2 hours, I don't know what to do about Stanley!! He generally goes 3-4 hours between feeds and sleeps alot in the morning (11am appointment).
I really don't want to give him a bottle at all. Do you think if i fed him before i went, and left him with Mick he would be ok?? Im having a bit of a panic already :panic: :panic: Not sure if i should cancel it :(

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Should i leave him?

Postby evansmummy » Tue May 03, 2011 10:12 am

Take him with you? My hairs on the 14th, my mums coming to, to cuddle him :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am

evansmummy wrote:Take him with you? My hairs on the 14th, my mums coming to, to cuddle him :giggle:

Hmmm, not sure, He is a fusspot and i have no one to hold him as Mick has Sophie. I can't feed him in the salon either, im too scared. I can't even feed in my lounge most of the time :cry: :oops:

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Tue May 03, 2011 10:18 am

I would feed him and go. I'm sure Mick will cope.
Also, how fab will you feel having your hair done :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 am

Can you express and /Mick cup or spoon feed him if you don't want to give him expressed milk in a bottle? x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 03, 2011 10:23 am

clothpixie wrote:I would feed him and go. I'm sure Mick will cope.
Also, how fab will you feel having your hair done :wink:

You don't know Mick :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Kirstyh wrote:Can you express and /Mick cup or spoon feed him if you don't want to give him expressed milk in a bottle? x

Yeah, i guess i could do that, but for some reason i am being a bit stupid about not wanting him to have anything other than me :bf: feed him :oops: :oops:

I wish i was confident enough to feed him in salon. It's a guy hairdresser too so that makes it worse :hohoho:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue May 03, 2011 10:29 am

Which would you find more relaxing being there on your own or taking him with you.
In a way taking him with you would be a great step in confidence for feeding in public but at the same time I think it would be lovely for you to have some me time on your own!
No help really,just things to ponder. :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 03, 2011 10:41 am

scarlet wrote:Which would you find more relaxing being there on your own or taking him with you.
In a way taking him with you would be a great step in confidence for feeding in public but at the same time I think it would be lovely for you to have some me time on your own!
No help really,just things to ponder. :hug:

I just don't know. DH only told me half an hour ago and im nervous already :(

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:51 am

Feed him before you go, go on your own, relax and enjoy the freedom. He will survive perfectly OK without you. :wink:

Leave some expressed milk if you are that worried. Or get Mick to take Stanley out in the pram for a long walk while you are out to keep him settled?

You really need to treat yourself from time to time and have some time on your own. :wink:

By the way, when are you going to update your ticker and put Stanley's name on it? Been meaning to ask you for a while now..... :lol:

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler