hf1

Amber Teething Necklace

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Amber Teething Necklace

Postby Cj2011 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks everyone, it arrived today. I did try it around her ankle but its too loose so I decided to leave it on her going to bed. Its not as long as I imagined and there is nothing for it to get caught on in her crib so I think she'll be fine with it tucked under her vest :D

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Fri May 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Pea bwears hers all the time, popper it into the top popper of a sleepsuit at night if you worry. Ours stays on in the bath too as we rarely use soap. What about swimming though, of on hos and swimming in salt water pool every day= any advice there?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Bluebell wrote:DD has hers on all the time, apart from when she's in the bath, I thought they weren't supposed to get wet, but might be wrong.

Same here, Rufus has worn his since 8 weeks, never bother with it at all, when he was younger we had one with a magnetic clasp just in case it got caught, but we have a normal screw one now, no problems at all ... his is quite a short one so he doesn't notice it, we have always had rounded bead ones for this reason though as I can't imagine chip would be comfortable to sleep in!

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 am

aimeet wrote:Pea bwears hers all the time, popper it into the top popper of a sleepsuit at night if you worry. Ours stays on in the bath too as we rarely use soap. What about swimming though, of on hos and swimming in salt water pool every day= any advice there?

Salt water will actually clense the amber but don't wear in in a chlorinated pool

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

ooh you have just reminded me Harrys new one should be here today! xc

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 am

We used to take Bella's off at night, but have never taken Jake's off. He also wears an anklet. And whilst he's been coughing and snotty (and running a bit of a temp), we've not had any problems with teething at all. In fact 2 more teeth have just popped through!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 am

Roo has wore his from 10 weeks and i never take it off cos if i do i know I'd forget to put it on again!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:35 pm

When mine came the instructions with it said to take it of for bed and baths. I did this for a few weeks but kept forgeting to pit it back on so soon just left it on all the time. Even in the swimming pool etc. Seems fine so far.

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler