hf1

Wheely Bug - Are they any good?

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Wheely Bug - Are they any good?

Postby CherryPie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Reuben has a ride on car at my parents which he has a great time with but I love the look of these little ride on bugs but just wondered if they're worth the money? :)

http://www.babycity.co.uk/baby-gifts/en ... -1646.html

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wheely Bug - Are they any good?

Postby Louise » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 pm

I've never had one but will probably be getting one for bump when she is big enough. They do seem to be popular though. Read these threads here and here.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 pm

They are our most used toys. Max has a small bee and India has a big tiger and they LOVE them. Their game is mainly chase each other round and then fall off on to the beanbag :giggle: Wooden floors help as they go super fast.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

We got G one for her first birthday, we went for the large though and it is still on the go now, has done many many miles :giggle: took her a few month before she could sit on it unaided but the small one really is tiny x

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby kermitgirl » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 pm

We have a small one and it is played with loads. I got it from a NNS so didn't pay full price.

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:02 pm

FABULOUS
Freya had a small one for her 1st birthday and it took a few months before she was able to touch the floor enough to push herself round but she loves it and still uses it now a fes years on. Her favourite game used to be to spin round in circles until she was so dizzy she fell off, she then got back on a did it again and again.

Great fun for all ages, my 9 year old loves it as well :-D

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 pm

My parents bought Esmé a small mouse for her first birthday, she loves it! She can't quite get her feet on the ground enough to push herself along yet but she loves it if we push her around on it! My friends nearly 4 year old loves it as well.

My avatar
coastal
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby coastal » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Alasdair loves his too. Got him a small one for his first birthday and he's still using it at over 3. :D

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm

:wine: I just ordered him the tiger one! Looking forward to it's arrival. I'm sure he'll love it :)

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler