hf1

Wooden Peg Jigsaws

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Wooden Peg Jigsaws

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

I got Ruairidh one of these for his birthday and he was useless at it. He just tried to ram all the pieces in randomly and throw it across the room :roll: However in the last week he's cracked the idea and loves it. I want to get him another couple for going away in a few weeks but the ELC ones seem awfully expensive. His was an ELC one and was £8 minus his birthday club voucher. It has 12 bits to put back.

Does anyone know of any other shops that sell these but not for such a high price? Or am I best to start moving onto other puzzles now?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wooden Peg Jigsaws

Postby BingBongBoo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm

ASDA do them for about £3, I think. They don't have as many pieces as the ELC ones but they still keep DD amused!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 pm

stormflowers wrote:ASDA do them for about £3, I think. They don't have as many pieces as the ELC ones but they still keep DD amused!

Ooh fab thanks. Will try there then :)

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Wilkinsons do them too :wink:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:51 pm

I was going to say Asda too. I've bought a few as birthday presents from there in the past and I'm pretty sure Tesco have some too :D

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Was going to say Asda too, Rufus loves the one he had for his birthday & I looked in ELC the other day too but thought £8 :shock: :shock: :shock: and put it back.

My Mum has bought a few in Asda, but not all of them have the picture in the hole iykwim so the board is just plain wood which can make it hard for them to see where the pieces should go. Mum solved this by colour copying the pieces cutting them out & sticking them in the holes, works fab!

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 pm

My mum got some from tesco and argos

Return to Baby and Toddler