hf1

Shampoo, Conditioner and Body wash

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Shampoo, Conditioner and Body wash

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 am

We have used Halo 'n' Horns since Ethan was born and have found it to be really good. Now that they're both a little bigger though, we use a small amount of adult bubble bath in the water. Neither of my boys have their hair washed with anything other than water, and they never have any soap applied directly to their skin apart from their hands if they're particularly mucky (or after the toilet now with Ethan).

Sarah

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

We use Earth Friendly Baby/Kids here :D

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 am

scarlet wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:We have been using this range on Darcy for a couple of months now and find it is fab :wine:

Which range? :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Oooops would help if I actually linked wouldn't it :giggle: I remember looking it up but must have forgot to post link :oops: :doh:
This range http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... #container

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 am

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 pm

We've used 'little ones' as they are not too exp, widely available in sainsburys and organic. Have also tried angelbabyearthmama, which was lovely, weleda- FAB, and green baby, lovely.

Little gloat, I found 3 bottles of greenbaby reduced from £6.95 to £1.99! Bought them all needless to say, if the OP wants one, im happy to share my fortune - pm me xx

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 pm

We use Green Baby or Little Me Organics bubble bath, shower gel and shampoo. We have no conditioner yet though as we still have no hair :hohoho:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

We use the Peter Rabbit shower gel as a body and hair wash, don't use a specific shampoo. It works fine and doesn't sting - her hair looks lovely as well! Don't use a conditioner either...

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:38 pm

I use Sanex children's bath stuff for James, it's a full hair and body wash/bubble bath but I tend to still use Dentinox on James' hair as he can get cradle cap still on occasions.

http://www.boots.com/en/Sanex-kids-bath ... l_1106343/

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

We use the Daniel Galvin organic range - the current one we have is a lovely Watermelon shampoo and a non organic conditioner at present as a friend gave it to me :) Reasonably priced and Waitrose have it.

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler