hf1

Birthday Ideas for Sophie, help please? :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Birthday Ideas for Sophie, help please? :)

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Sophie is 3 in less than 4 weeks :shock: :cry:

I need some toys for her birthday that she might actually play with. She gets very easily frustrated and has a very low attention span. We have most types of toys and on the rare occasion she actually plays with them it's her tea set (singing teapot?) and a toy car (a plastic baby one).

I was thinking of getting her a wooden rainbow, I think she will enjoy this. Any other suggestions??

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Birthday Ideas for Sophie, help please? :)

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Need to add she likes to break and destroy things so it needs to be pretty tough!!

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Hmmm will have a think, don't hold out much hope for bright ideas though my brain seems to have gone to sleep
:giggle:
xx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Does she have a bike?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Does she have a bike?

We have a small princess one and a trike and she is not interested at all. She just keeps playing colouring in crayola game on my brother DS :x :x :x :evil:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:18 pm

What about a ds then :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Kirstyh wrote:What about a ds then :wink:

She is far too young IMHO

Mick bought Molly one for her 5th birthday and I wasn't too happy about that.
My brother has given me this one, Sophie plays on it but I havn't given it her as I like her to ask permission first. She would sit ALL day on it :roll: She is on it now :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 pm

I don't mind G being on hers, it has taught her letters etc and how to sit, listen and be patient :giggle: depends on what games though, she only has 1 peppa pig one, she is a whizz on the ipad as well but like you we don't let her have them for long/often

What about stickle bricks, threading toys etc, these are nice http://www.sensetoys.com/toysproduct_de ... UMLHKQ1EA0

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I don't mind G being on hers, it has taught her letters etc and how to sit, listen and be patient :giggle: depends on what games though, she only has 1 peppa pig one, she is a whizz on the ipad as well but like you we don't let her have them for long/often

What about stickle bricks, threading toys etc, these are nice http://www.sensetoys.com/toysproduct_de ... UMLHKQ1EA0

I suppose I could buy her a game for the DS, but I doubt they make one she would understand!! She just stabs the colouring one and scribbles :hohoho: :hohoho:

I like that threading toy!!! Stickle bricks... Oooh I love those... I had them as a child!!

Next

Return to Baby and Toddler