hf1

Baby vests without poppered crotch?

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Baby vests without poppered crotch?

Postby Mungo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks girls! The mothercare ones look perfect but are out of stock online in his size, grrr. Couldn't see any the right size on the John Lewis or m&s website, he'd need 12-18 months and they seemed to all start from 18 months or 2 years.

Looks like a trip to mothercare or matalan is in order :-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Mungo wrote:Thanks girls! The mothercare ones look perfect but are out of stock online in his size, grrr. Couldn't see any the right size on the John Lewis or m&s website, he'd need 12-18 months and they seemed to all start from 18 months or 2 years.

The JL ones are here http://www.johnlewis.com/27386/Product.aspx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Kirstyh wrote:aww ~i only see 18-23 months as the smallest now, poop. Will have to get from Mothercare I guess

You're welcome to have Mia's newborn and 0-3 once she outgrows them (They're the JL ones I linked to above) The NB size is 8-12lbs so v generously fitting. She still fits them now so we have hardly used the 0-3 ones yet.

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm

You could just cut the bottoms off the ones he already has. It's not as though you don't know people who are handy with a sewing machine :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Mungo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Louise wrote:
Mungo wrote:Thanks girls! The mothercare ones look perfect but are out of stock online in his size, grrr. Couldn't see any the right size on the John Lewis or m&s website, he'd need 12-18 months and they seemed to all start from 18 months or 2 years.

The JL ones are here http://www.johnlewis.com/27386/Product.aspx

Ooh thanks, I must have missed them :oops: They look fab :thumbsup:

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Mungo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:54 pm

flossyfly wrote:You could just cut the bottoms off the ones he already has. It's not as though you don't know people who are handy with a sewing machine :wink: :hohoho:

Good point... Though his are all 9-12 months and I think he's ready for the next size up now :wink:,

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:aww ~i only see 18-23 months as the smallest now, poop. Will have to get from Mothercare I guess

You're welcome to have Mia's newborn and 0-3 once she outgrows them (They're the JL ones I linked to above) The NB size is 8-12lbs so v generously fitting. She still fits them now so we have hardly used the 0-3 ones yet.

:thumbsup: brill thanks, just let me know when you are selling :hug:

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 pm

H&M sell them, ds2 is wearing their 3-6month at the moment that I bought this year and I had the larger sizes for ds1

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 pm

I hadn't realised they made baby vests without the bit over the bum!
Althought I popper eleanor's to the side around her waist when she has a fitted/wool on - because quite often, later in the day she has an itti on (esp if DH changes her, they are his fav's) - so then we can just popper it down in place.
Then I can popper it up again when I put a fitted back on! :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Baby and Toddler