New weaning foods?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New weaning foods?

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm

charlibunny wrote:
justme123 wrote::giggle: I give my baby red bull every night - she loves it.

On another subject, I can't be doing with her waking up all night. Can anyone recommend anything I can give her to help her sleep, or should I just let her cry??

Whiskey and if all else fails lock her in the shed

or Ketamine lol
charlibunny wrote:
babiesgalore+1more wrote:Personally I'd try a packet of pork scratchings. LOL
Reubs started blw'ing but after a good first few days I think the novelty wore off a bit and now he's decided he's not interested so I'm just leaving it.

Nom nom I like them unless I get a hairy bit :| :|
:puke:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 am

BEST THREAD EVER!In stitches here, gotta love you guys x :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
On the getting them to sleep, I find that sticking a teat on a bottle of DH's homebrew works well, she is sometimes a bit groggy the next day but at least I can watch Jezza in peace!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 pm

aimeet wrote:BEST THREAD EVER!In stitches here, gotta love you guys x :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
On the getting them to sleep, I find that sticking a teat on a bottle of DH's homebrew works well, she is sometimes a bit groggy the next day but at least I can watch Jezza in peace!

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 pm

aimeet wrote:BEST THREAD EVER!In stitches here, gotta love you guys x :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Never tried him on home brew, that's a quality plan!! I got some of that soluble co codomal to stick in his panda pop incase he has a sore head.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:38 pm

We are such epic parents ;)

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 pm

On another note, I haven't managed to get my baby into his own bed yet, what should I do about that, when he is away from me he cries, mil says he's too attached ;) :giggle: :roll:

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 pm

babiesgalore+1more wrote:On another note, I haven't managed to get my baby into his own bed yet, what should I do about that, when he is away from me he cries, mil says he's too attached ;) :giggle: :roll:

I think you'll find the homebrew might help with that too. Just make sure he's well tanked up then put him in bed and shut the door. I usually leave an extra bottle in the cot too in case they wake in the night :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 pm

justme123 wrote:
babiesgalore+1more wrote:On another note, I haven't managed to get my baby into his own bed yet, what should I do about that, when he is away from me he cries, mil says he's too attached ;) :giggle: :roll:

I think you'll find the homebrew might help with that too. Just make sure he's well tanked up then put him in bed and shut the door. I usually leave an extra bottle in the cot too in case they wake in the night :wink:

Good sound advice there :wink:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Can't go wrong with a bit of homebrew! If she gets too used to it I might try some sloe gin, or even move onto the super cider :giggle:
Ttally agree about leaving a bottle in the cot too, never hurts if they get thirsty in the night... Also a tube of pringles and some chocolate fingers is good too, I go for the white ones though as they make less mess :giggle:

Previous

Return to Baby and Toddler