hf1

Blanket Squares CAL - Yarn and colours discussion

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: 2017 CAL - January Flower Burst Square

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:43 am

I dreamt about you putting in an order @clothmama and the lady kept commenting how lovely they all were but wouldn't let you see/feel them! You weren't happy!!! :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:50 pm

autumnalgirl wrote:I dreamt about you putting in an order @clothmama and the lady kept commenting how lovely they all were but wouldn't let you see/feel them! You weren't happy!!! :hohoho:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: too funny! You are obviously very excited @autumnalgirl you are even thinking about it in your dreams!

I'm struggling to find anyone who has all the colours instock either in UK or here. The one that has dear postage to Esther is OK internally and has most colours so thinking I'll do that order then get the other from elsewhere or see if she can get them in for me. Annoyingly it hasn't kept my basket so will need to redo it.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:23 pm

MissFrodo wrote:Just found pics of the colors they have of the yarn I told you about @clothmama, not bad I think.

Would you use all of them Esther @MissFrodo ? Is that tomorrow you are going to look?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Think I'll have some ball left of that type of yarn so I can mix them, like the bright colors and I'm going thursday not tomorrow ;) @clothmama

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:54 am

Gaah I can't upload the right pic.

Have a box of yarn that I had planned for a bohemian blanket but think I can use it for this project and get new yarn for the bohemian one....
If only I could upload the right pic....

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:44 am

Lovely colours Esther @MissFrodo :thumbsup:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:57 am

@clothmama that's not the yarn I talked about :giggle: Like I said I can't get the right pic to upload but glad you like the colors :giggle: :giggle:

\

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:58 am

This is the right pic, finally....think I'm gonna use this lot ;)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:59 am

MissFrodo wrote:@clothmama that's not the yarn I talked about :giggle: Like I said I can't get the right pic to upload but glad you like the colors :giggle: :giggle:

\

How weird that it is not uploading - are you doing it from your phone? I've had something like that happen once and turned out it was a pic I'd already uploaded ages ago so wouldn't let me upload it again!

PreviousNext

Return to Crochet