hf1

2017 CAL - January part 2 Vincent square

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: 2017 CAL - January part 2 Vincent square

Postby autumnalgirl » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:45 pm

I've also skipped the last two rows, but it's still slightly bigger than the first one!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Just finished round 3 - can't decide if I love it or not - worried it might be too open for my liking (hate getting stuff stuck in holes in blankets :hohoho: ) and worrying about picking my colours for the stripe section! I think I'm going to leave it and go to bed and look at it in the morning when I'm fresh!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:11 am

clothmama wrote:Just finished round 3 - can't decide if I love it or not - worried it might be too open for my liking (hate getting stuff stuck in holes in blankets :hohoho: ) and worrying about picking my colours for the stripe section! I think I'm going to leave it and go to bed and look at it in the morning when I'm fresh!

I know what you mean about all the gaps! Must go back and add the extra rounds to make it match the other!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:14 pm

I've started the first stripe colour and done the first 1.5 rounds of it. I'm still not convinced :-? Don't get me wrong I really like it just not sure I like it with the other 2 squares I've done due to the gappyness (because that is a really proper word :giggle: ). I think I might finish the colour I'm on and then move onto another square and relook at it when I've done more squares and can lay them out and see what I think.

Previous

Return to Crochet