hf1

2017 CAL - April 1 - Lise

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: 2017 CAL - April 1 - Lise

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu May 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Thankyou! Just realised I've made a mistake on round nine, so need to frog it back! :doh: :doh: :doh:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 04, 2017 8:18 pm

autumnalgirl wrote:Thankyou! Just realised I've made a mistake on round nine, so need to frog it back! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Commiserations! So annoying! Was too tired again, was still out in the garden until after 9 and too tired to start then - I'm going to be months behind by the time gardening season is over at this rate :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu May 04, 2017 8:21 pm

clothmama wrote:
autumnalgirl wrote:Thankyou! Just realised I've made a mistake on round nine, so need to frog it back! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Commiserations! So annoying! Was too tired again, was still out in the garden until after 9 and too tired to start then - I'm going to be months behind by the time gardening season is over at this rate :hohoho: :hohoho:

You'll be able to enjoy them whilst we're looking lost without blocks to do! :D

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 pm

At the end of the pattern, although need an extra round to match size wise. I actually really like it now!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 08, 2017 6:43 pm

:love: :love: That is seriously gorgeous @autumnalgirl - fab job! Are you going to add rows after you block or before? I really like the backstitch effect on the last row, seems to make a really nice sturdy edge I think I'm going to try to do them.

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Mon May 08, 2017 7:47 pm

clothmama wrote::love: :love: That is seriously gorgeous @autumnalgirl - fab job! Are you going to add rows after you block or before? I really like the backstitch effect on the last row, seems to make a really nice sturdy edge I think I'm going to try to do them.

Thankyou, love it too now! I've just added an extra round of SC. It's actually a lot squarer than it looks in the photo, I'll blame the photographer for that one!!! :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 11, 2017 7:15 am

Finished up to row 7 last night, really pleased with it - such clever stitch work ideas from the designer!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 pm

I managed 2 rows tonight with Rémy going down at 8 and me not going on the computer much :giggle: I'm really pleased with it, I love the changes of the FPDC bits - looks very cool!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu May 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Looks amazing!!!! It is so clever; I loved watching it emerge!

PreviousNext

Return to Crochet