2017 CAL - April 1 - Lise

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: 2017 CAL - April 1 - Lise

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:18 am

Love it!

I've sold my yarn, I really hated working with it, so need to get new yarn and start over.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 am

MissFrodo wrote:Love it!

I've sold my yarn, I really hated working with it, so need to get new yarn and start over.

Oh bummer but good on you for making the decision early and not doing all the work and still hating it @MissFrodo ! That is good if you have to start over as then @JabberJabber and @confusinglady can stop procrastinating and join in too :twisted: :twisted: :giggle:

autumnalgirl wrote:No, I frogged back the Ides of March a bit more instead! :shock:

I am not feeling the love for that one at all at the moment, it remains to be seen if I continue after I frog this row back but I'm going to finish this one now in an attempt to get over that one @autumnalgirl :giggle:

girlinleeds wrote:Have such a lot going on at the moment I've not started yet

:hug:

Bugglyboo wrote:Oo this is beautiful.

I will be back I promise but I'm still really stressed at the moment. I've hardly had time to do any crochet at all :(
Awwww lovely - sending you all a big :hug: @Bugglyboo

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 pm

I can't do this, I've buttered my elbow up.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Good autocorrect!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 pm

JabberJabber wrote:I can't do this, I've buttered my elbow up.

Oh no what have you done to it @JabberJabber ? I currently have 'tennis elbow' which is making me very careful of everything I'm doing! I've had it a few months and I think it is usually about 6 month heal time so just trying to take care and not aggravate it more! ETA I caught it trying to start the lawnmower not actually playing tennis :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:36 pm

This is where I got up to last night, I think I'm too tired to do any tonight (and wine and crochet never mix well :hohoho: ).

I'm really loving it, funny the 2 I've ended up 'setting aside for now' I didn't enjoy from the start in the same way as the ones I love!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 pm

clothmama wrote:This is where I got up to last night, I think I'm too tired to do any tonight (and wine and crochet never mix well :hohoho: ).

I'm really loving it, funny the 2 I've ended up 'setting aside for now' I didn't enjoy from the start in the same way as the ones I love!

Can't imagine what you mean about the wine?! :giggle: I've returned to the Ides of March. Getting there now. Looking forward to starting this one.

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Wed May 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Up to the end of round eight.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed May 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Ohhhh well done that looks really good, can't wait to do those next rows! I have been too tired to do it the last few nights.

PreviousNext

Return to Crochet