If you were my yarn where would you be?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

If you were my yarn where would you be?

Postby clothmama » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:39 am

:x :x :x :x seriously I'm 1/2 way around a round and I'm out of my yarn - I already spent 35 minutes yesterday afternoon looking for it and it is just gone :evil: I'm actually wondering if it might be in a plastic postage envelope - must go check again in the room that pretty much only has my fabric and yarn (and guests when I have to @Allie :hohoho: :hohoho: ). I really wouldn't have put it anywhere else :roll:

Wish me luck :fingerscrossed:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: If you were my yarn where would you be?

Postby clothmama » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:50 am

:x :x :x still no luck, checked both boys cupboards, been through 2 boxes that have fabric just in case. even checked under my sewing table where the overlocker lives - nothing :x Praying I haven't thrown it out accidentally - strange things do happen in this house!

I have just seen that where you lay in our guest bed you have a huge mountain of boxes full of fabric towering above! Opps - one day i'll have storage :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:03 pm

I found them :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: weirdly they were in a basket right where I thought they were just must have not looked properly! On the upside I did quite a bit of sorting in the guest / sewing room while the search was happening and found some other bits I'd wondered where they were so good all round!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Glad you found it :thumbsup: funny how things always seem to be right under your nose :hohoho:

Return to Crochet