Quick easy scarf / shawl patterns?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Quick easy scarf / shawl patterns?

Postby clothmama » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:20 am

Me again! I'm forever asking for pattern ideas!

OK so I'm determined this year to get my sisters a shawl / scarf / neck warmer done.

I think I'll do one of yours @0_Lisa_0 as I didnt' get to try it last year.

I really like the lacy scarfs you've been making @Allie do you have a good pattern for any of those (ust read through your thread and only found pattern names for the shawls, think they are too big a project to take on this late!? I figure lighter to post / less yarn and quicker if it is lacy!

I'd love any other ideas / patterns too please :widesmile:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Quick easy scarf / shawl patterns?

Postby Allie » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:23 am

This one is my favourite @clothmama. Doesn't take too long and is really pretty.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:23 am

What about the virus shawlhttps://www.woolpedia.de/english/crochet-tutorials/shawl/ (free virus pattern is about halfway down the page? That's quicker than you would think and can be made from one skein of fingering/ sock weight and comes out a nice size. Or the Road Trip Scarf https://www.zootyowl.co.za/2014/06/road-trip-scarves, thats super quick and uses DK. teo mins and ill edit the links in.
Theses are mine
Virus

Road Trip

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Allie wrote:This one is my favourite @clothmama. Doesn't take too long and is really pretty.

That is very pretty @Allie and I think I have some yarn that would look really nice with it. Thank you!

They are lovely too @0_Lisa_0 - I don't have anything smaller than DK though I dont' think and I think it would take me months to do the virus shawl although I do love it! The other one looks like it is worth a try though!

Thanks both :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:57 pm

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: hunting for yarn - it's either too thick, don't have enough........... I will continue!

Return to Crochet