hf1

2016 DIY craft swap!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: 2016 DIY craft swap!

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:14 pm

clothmama wrote:Love it @JabberJabber !! I've just done the same - @autumnalgirl look what is sitting next to me on the sofa it is now a project bag as I didn't have anything big enough and it is just perfect so it has been repurposed!!) and on the post in a basket just to the right of the sofa where I sit :widesmile:

:D I'm so pleased that they A haven't fallen apart :oops: and B that they're useful! And a little bit flattered that they travelled to Frnace with you!!! :wine:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:17 pm

autumnalgirl wrote::D I'm so pleased that they A haven't fallen apart :oops: and B that they're useful! And a little bit flattered that they travelled to Frnace with you!!! :wine:

Aww bless you :widesmile: ! I love them they just fit all my current works so well :thumbsup: I was just looking through my gallery for another picture and found the original pic (which I was coming back to post and you had posted!). Don't put yourself down, they are in perfect nick (and the bag has been washed a few times as I was using it as a summer handbag for a while) and still look great!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:31 pm

I think it's that worry when you've made something for someone else; especially something like a shoulder bag that needs to take a bit of abuse!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:16 am

Just finalising dates so should have the sign up thread up later today :yahoo: :yahoo: :sewing: :knit: :sew: :crochet: :mail:

sim wrote:@clothmama I can't find any at the moment, but I definitely still have them (in use as we speak!) so can do new ones

I've just looked through all my 2013 pics and can't find the ones I took - they must be on the external hard drive and I'm not sure how to access it :oops: so that would be great if you could retake some :D :thumbsup: Thanks @sim

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:23 pm

I'd love to take part in another DIY swap! I still use all the things I've received from previous swaps :)

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Love ti join, just have to check the sign up thing on my computer since here from my phone it looks a little funny :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:25 pm

gayleygoo wrote:I'd love to take part in another DIY swap! I still use all the things I've received from previous swaps :)

Awww fab to have you join in Gayle @gayleygoo - I'm sure you made my needle roll that I still use :D

Aeseldyr wrote:Love ti join, just have to check the sign up thing on my computer since here from my phone it looks a little funny :giggle:

I'll have to have a look at that, I rarely use my phone so haven't seen that it doesn't work @Aeseldyr

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:00 am

Don't know that it does not work from the phone, just looked conplicated and think its easier from the computer :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:01 am

Aeseldyr wrote:Don't know that it does not work from the phone, just looked conplicated and think its easier from the computer :giggle:

Ahhh OK! Yes there a lot of questions to answer on the survey!

Previous

Return to DIY Craft Swaps