hf1

Show me your little boy's bedroom please

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Show me your little boy's bedroom please

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 am

Tyler has beige walls and a green carpet. He has this sethttp://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en ... 4,s:0,i:81 with the wall stickers as I couldn't get the border anywhere x

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:05 am

Noo's is horrible I did it in a rush when pregnant. His is a light lime with royal blue carpet and the Next little digger range.
It need doing again but I'm struggling with how as well.

My avatar
sophie90
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sophie90 » Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm

We only moved in 2 months ago and haven't got round to doing the boys room yet, before we moved them in together at the old house they had a toy story themed room (z is mad about toy story) Sky blue walls with all toy story stickers, bedding, lightshade etc, I figured the stickers and accessories would be easier to change as he got older, thinking of doing the same here but painting walls a different colour this time :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 am

Sorry this has taken so long with the crazy hours of late his room has been a tip that I've been unable time any pics of! :oops: :giggle:

This is on the left as you walk in, I got the bunting when I was in the uk. The pictures on the wall are long stitches I did when I was about 8!

The last couple of boxes that I don't have anywhere to hide! And the window to the front of the house......
......... with possibly the best view!
The aliens are those removable vinyl stickers. Quilt by mil when we went at Christmas.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 am

That's lovely, and what a view!

I'm glad now, that we did nothing to Rhys' room in the old house, would have been a complete waste of time and money.

I've got him some very similar wall stickers to yours Tory, going to stick them around today. He has a nice star wall lamp from Ikea which will fit nicely with the space theme, and I'm going to somehow (haven't decided how yet) write his name on one wall, either spray painted with a stencil, or with some 3d letters maybe. I think I might get him some glow in the dark stars too.

Where did you get the moon lightshade? That's lovely.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:45 am

Geordie_Girl wrote:Where did you get the moon lightshade? That's lovely.

It's the yellow IKEA one. Not sure if they still do it we've had it since Josh was little.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:14 am

clothmama wrote:
Geordie_Girl wrote:Where did you get the moon lightshade? That's lovely.

It's the yellow IKEA one. Not sure if they still do it we've had it since Josh was little.

Is it part of the SMILA lighting range? We have a moon and a star one and i bought another star one for my friend a month or so ago. If it is then ikea def still sell them :)

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 am

Cool, we have the star one, didn't spot the moon one when we were there at the weekend, but then dh was in a hurry and we didn't really go into the kids section :roll: (we still managed to spend 400 euro tho lol, so maybe avoiding the kids section was a good thing)

Previous

Return to Home Improvements