hf1

Show me your little boy's bedroom please

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Show me your little boy's bedroom please

Postby lazylexis » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:55 pm

We have a sea mural on 2 walls but still deciding what colour to do the other 2!

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Callum and Aidan share a room atm so we went for a basic colour with no gimmicks, deep red on one wall, magnolia on rest with a red blind and carpet. Worked out well though as Aidan in Liverpool FC mad and Callum's now got an interest in Fireman Sam so they are both happy.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:05 pm

William has a toy story room ATM. I'd like to do a jungle room or generic space room iykwim.
It's hard tho cause we're renting and like Tory said you really can't do a lot. Although I have found the magic stickers are great as they don't ruin the paint.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Max has a very plain design to his room with plain painted walls but he does have this bed. In the black and green star. It's all about the bed :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Kieran is older but he has a funky blokes wall paper on one wall (black and grey) the other walls are quite a bright blue and on one of them he has the ikea world map wall hanging which is pretty huge
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70119430/

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

@Geordie_Girl
We did James' bedroom in December after we moved in. (the dreadful ManU paper, carpet, curtains HAD to go!)

He's animal mad - so he's got a jungle & dinosaur bedroom. With a hand painted mural of each of the 2 main walls.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:37 am

Ocean has a deep aqua on the bottom half and a lighter aqua on the top. This is divided by a sparkly purple, thick wavy line, which the chimney breast is painted in as well. He has purple curtains to match and then a deep blue, very soft, carpet. One one wall, under the purple wavy line, he has colour-in monster wallpaper.

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:18 am

We need pictures..............

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:13 am

Kirstyh wrote:Kieran is older but he has a funky blokes wall paper on one wall (black and grey) the other walls are quite a bright blue and on one of them he has the ikea world map wall hanging which is pretty huge
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70119430/

Was it worth the price? Is it really good quality, etc? Just that we've got a huge map of the world and it was £5. I wouldn't mind replacing it as it's getting tatty, but would want to know that it's worth £100!

PreviousNext

Return to Home Improvements