Wow, that looks fab.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Today's Renovation Project

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 am

Looks great @Allie and like you have lots of space? I hope you have your very own woman cave too?? Need pics of that!

I have great dreams of having my own woman cave (surely there is a nicer word that this!) in our house in France even if it has to double as a guest room! I've had it decorated in my head for years and years! It will have lots and lots of storage and all my sewing stuff set up and a sofa in front of a fireplace (the sofa will realistically have to be a sofa bed to share for guests I imagine!), I'm thinking a red and white toile de joie feature wallpaper wall too :giggle: with pale / white furniture and lots of light and no nerf guns / light sabres / cars or other boy stuff allowed :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:14 pm

@clothmama

We do have loads do space in the new house. I have my own workshop for my furniture restorations and also a sewing/craft room. The sewing/craft room is still a bit messy at the moment as it also storing all the stuff that needs to go in the loft like Christmas decs etc. the loft is being boarded next Monday so hopefully I'll be able to get my room properly sorted soon. I plan to have a daybed in there. I love your ideas for your woman cave lol :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Wow that sounds amazing!I'm hoping to do lots of furniture this year too!

My avatar
lillian770
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lillian770 » Sat May 02, 2015 4:21 pm

looks fantastic :thumbsup:

Previous

Return to Home Improvements