hf1

Living Room Help

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Living Room Help

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:You didn't answer me on the other thread..... Was it my living room you saw on the show us your living room thread? My living room is teal, brown and cream with dramatic art nouveau style wallpaper on one wall. I can get more photos if you want. :D

I forgot to check it :doh: , thanks Michelle yes it must have been. Would love to see some pics :widesmile:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Woozle35 wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:You didn't answer me on the other thread..... Was it my living room you saw on the show us your living room thread? My living room is teal, brown and cream with dramatic art nouveau style wallpaper on one wall. I can get more photos if you want. :D

I forgot to check it :doh: , thanks Michelle yes it must have been. Would love to see some pics :widesmile:

:giggle: I am charging the camera but will sort some later. :wink:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:26 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
Woozle35 wrote:

:giggle: I am charging the camera but will sort some later. :wink:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 pm

EXCELLENT!!! Found the old ones!
ImageImageImageImage

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 pm

I love your room :D I had remembered it ever since we all posted. I think it would be to dark in here, I only have 1 window and not much light through it :(

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Thank you. :D I LOVE doing interior design. I reckon that a lighter shade would work well. It's not a cold shade of blue so I think you would get away with having a lighter version without it making the room feel too cool.

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Thank you. :D I LOVE doing interior design. I reckon that a lighter shade would work well. It's not a cold shade of blue so I think you would get away with having a lighter version without it making the room feel too cool.

Do you think just having the chimney breast painted is dated?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 pm

I don't think it's dated at all, I painted one of my walls a deep red a few months ago & the other walls are a warm mocha colour.

I do think a white ceiling would lift the room though & lighten it up.

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
I do think a white ceiling would lift the room though & lighten it up.

Do you? I can see me going with white ceilings and magnolia walls :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Home Improvements