hf1

Nappy Rash? Think I'm going to have to give up NN

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Nappy Rash? Think I'm going to have to give up NN

Postby Rebeccar75 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 pm

I just wanted to pop online and say that my litte man's bum is BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 days of disposables and not a sore, red bit in sight. I definitely need to get some new bum cream for him. Our nearest Waitrose is about 2 hours away.... any other recommendations for cream?

I am from now on going to put him in a disposable at night and just use cloth for day time, so soon there will be a classified for lots of fleece and fitteds!!!

Thanks ladies

Rebecca x

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Great news!

Do Ocado deliver to your area? They are always doing special offers and supply bum better :thumbsup: I'm sure others can suggest some other nice creams though.

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Rebeccar75 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

weebee wrote::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Great news!

Do Ocado deliver to your area? They are always doing special offers and supply bum better :thumbsup: I'm sure others can suggest some other nice creams though.

Sadly not :( . Only Tesco and Asda deliver where I live and I have no decent shops for MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have a look on Amazon - they surely must do something luscious...

x

My avatar
harrison3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby harrison3 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi there I could have written your post myself about 2 weeks ago, my dd reacts very badly to fleece as well and the only things that have ever worked for us was sposies with lots of bepanthan for nights and while she's in cloth all day we use the unscented cj's butter and it has been wonderful. :bw:

My avatar
Madmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Madmum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:40 am

Hi
Glad to hear things are better - could have written this! Been having a nightmare few weeks. Just after initial prob cleared up, got balinitis, more inflammation,more infection...I could go on!
We use Purepotions lavender nappy salve - can get it direct from them, or thenappylady.co.uk. Really helped his thighs - tried him in sposies at the start of the prob and he reacted horribly... :-(
Good luck, hope all stays well.

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash