hf1

Finally i seem to have found something that works!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Finally i seem to have found something that works!!!

Postby Shevi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:30 pm

and i have had it in my cupboard for 3 years!!!
boudreaux's Butt paste
an american miricle cream, meant for nappy rashes but tbh i always found it crap till now! a good barrier, but useless at getting rid or rashes, so left (all 3 tubes!) in the bathroom cabinet and occasionally used when i had really really sore lips.
so since i could get the rash to almost go but cant make it disapear as it keeps flaring back up when he does a poo, have been trying EVERYTHING, and one of the things was this cream! and it seems to work!! (dont want to jinx it tho!) i would still like the silly doc to get back to me to try a stringer perscribed cream to zap it once and for all, but i am amazed! i may even have to order some more, if it works it worth whatever extortionate shipping i'm sure they charge!! whooo hoooo!
shevi
ps. i have it cos my mum read a newspaper article about it and thought it sounded good, so bought one for each coldsore person she knows and one for each baby, seeing as i get cold sores and had a baby, i got 2...and i dont know where the 3rd one came from!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:33 am

Glad you've found something that has seemed to work finally on him. It must be awful for you and him...I'll have my fingers crossed that it does the job once and for all.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:37 am

Yay! glad you have found something, fingers crossed it keeps those nasty rashes away :!:

Return to Nappy Rash