hf1

coolmax underwear under the nappy

My avatar
tuuliab
Clothie
Clothie

coolmax underwear under the nappy

Postby tuuliab » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:12 am

has anyone experience on coolmax underwear/shorts under the nappy? heard good things about them . Apparently if babys skin is very sensitive it might help, scause protects well against wettness, since it does not suck but puts it quickly through to the nappy. thought of buing a pair and try with nightnappies, since red bum is here also a problem, specially at night time..they are not very expensive either , found with 5,5 euros from one nappymanufacturer in finland. i suppose itwould be easy to make it yourself too..

tuulia

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: coolmax underwear under the nappy

Postby jan3182001 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

never heard of them,
are you nappies fleece lined - that would keep skin dry anyway or have you tried lining with fleece

My avatar
tuuliab
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tuuliab » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:02 pm

nah, fleece doesnt seem to work, still red and sore in the morning and sometimes during day time. have lot of fleece liners but it is not good enough. will defenately try coolmax and maybe healing wool too, it is said to prevent the reddness too.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 pm

You can get silk and silver liners too. Never used them as fleece works for us

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:42 pm

silk liners aren't stay dry but they do help heal skin, we have a couple. THe undies in principal sound like a good idea, will be interested to see how they are if any one tries them x

My avatar
tuuliab
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tuuliab » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 pm

bought 1 pair an tried it and it works. amazing! no red spots and baby did not even minded the itchy wool, which he hates.

tuulia

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:36 pm

I wish I spoke finnish they seem to do some interesting stuff with nappies in finland :D

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:43 pm

try babelfish translator. you can put the URL in it and it will translate the whole web page for you :D
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:49 pm

red_dwarf wrote:try babelfish translator. you can put the URL in it and it will translate the whole web page for you :D
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

can be slightly inaccurate/hilarious translations though! :giggle:

Its how to do a web search and get the finnish pages in the first place I struggle with. I guess there must be an easy way of bringing them up.

Next

Return to Nappy Rash